You wear the American uniform, and defend our freedom.
Our nation owes you a lifetime debt of gratitude for the liberty we enjoy. But to a group of billionaire special interests, veterans are pushed aside in pursuit of THE GREED AGENDA.
The billionaire oil tycoon Koch Brothers and other wealthy special interests are reportedly spending $1 Billion on elections, lobbying and public relations on a multi-year plan to expand their profits and their power at the expense of American heroes.
It’s their GREED AGENDA, and the specifics are pretty scary.
These modern day robber barons utilized their massive fortunes in backing an $11 BILLION cut from veterans services, so they could protect their tax breaks and corporate welfare.
What does all of that mean to American veterans?
- Cuts in higher education like the G.I. Bill.
- $23 Million in cuts to job training and employment programs for veterans.
- And they’re not just going after your future job options. They want to roll back your health care as well.
- The Koch-funded Americans for Prosperity fought for a budget that was estimated to cut billions from veterans’ health care.
- And they even fought to eliminate $6.8 million dedicated to helping homeless veterans get back on their feet.
- To billionaires like the Koch Brothers, and their special interest front groups like Americans for Prosperity, American patriots are just another obstacle to them raking in more tax breaks and special interest giveaways.
- Make no mistake, there is no room for you in the GREED AGENDA of these mega-billionaires.
- You can stand up with real American patriots. Take action, and tell the Koch Brothers that our brave men and women are more important than a billion dollar tax giveaway to the special interests.